MaXX Interactive Desktop Documentation
Motif Documentation from the OpenGroup on the Net :
The following documents are a subset of the full CDE/Motif 2.1 documentation that The Open Group is making available for no fee as a supplement to the Open Motif distribution. Downloading of these documents is taken as agreement to the Open Group terms and conditions. If you do not agree do not proceed.
- Motif 2.1 – Programmer’s Guide
- Motif 2.1 – Programmer’s Reference, Volume 1
- Motif 2.1 – Programmer’s Reference, Volume 2
- Motif 2.1 – Programmer’s Reference, Volume 3
- Motif 2.1 – Widget Writer’s Guide
Motifzone.net is always a good place to find information, bug tracking about Open Motif itself, forums and lots of links about Motif based applications.
The usual Kento Lee site
IRIX Interactive Desktop and Viewkit
- IRIS ViewKit 2.1 Programming Guide
- IRIX Interactive Desktop – Integration Guide
- IRIX Interactive Desktop – User Interface Guidelines